Here are some ways to gather the information you will need.
- Research - ingredients, materials, nutrtional facts, exercise routines, and proper handling procedures
- Experiment Prep - taste testing, try and fail exercises
What other information would be helpful? Where can you find the information needed?
Here is a helpful guide:
1st Day - Research, budget planning, and decide on the ingredients. Present your idea to your instructor.
- 2nd Day - Organize your findings, and get a plan of action together.
- 3rd Day - Visit your local grocery store and select your products.
- 4th Day - Figure out your nutritional value of your ingredients, and chart it.
- 5th Day - Experiment Prep Time! Try out your exercise routine.
- 6th Day - Organize your findings, and create your presentation.
- 7th Day - Present your exercise and healthy creations!