- Complete the following surveys to get to know yourself better.
- a) Scroll down and download the following attactment: Note Taking for 3 Careers
- b) Take notes by answering all the questions for your 3 career choices.
Click on the links below to help you complete your notes.
- From your Notes select one of your career choices and create a PowerPoint Presentation.
- Your power point must include...
- The Name of Your Career (Title Page).
- A Description of Your Career? What they do? 4 to 8 sentences
- What kind of education/training/skills is needed? 4 to 8 sentences
- Salary? How much do they make? Do you like the pay? Why or why not? Will it fit with yourlifestyle? 3 to 5 sentences
- What kind of work enviroment is it? It is outdoor/indoors? Are there tools required? What do you need to do this job well? What kind of work schedule does this career require? 3 to 5 sentences
- What are the Advantages/Disadvantages of the Job? 3 to 5 sentences
- Why do you want to pursue this career and how do you plan to achieve this Career? 8 to 10 sentences
- Bibliography- a list of sources (websites you got your information from)
- Also include...
Please see below for an example of a project that earned a score of a 4. This is what I am expecting. Do not plagiarize or copy this example or any information that you did not write in your own words. You will have to redo the assignment if I suspect you copied information from a website that you did not write in your own words.
Also, for those of you who need some assistance getting started with your project please feel free to use the PowerPoint guide/template below.