Your presentation must include all of the following:
• A title page with the name of the group on it
• 6-8 Slides (not counting the title page)
• Each slide needs to have a title, an explanation of the title, and at least one picture.
• The picture on each slide must go with the device you are talking about
• Each slide must have a different background
• Each slide must contain a slide transition
• Each slide must contain custom animation
NOTE: Each group member must develop a slide on the device they researched.
|Requirements||Too many parts missing (5 mks)||Is missing several parts (10 mks)||Only missing one required part (15 mks)||Has all the required parts in this presentation. (20 mks)||20|
|Attractiveness||Too busy. Hard to understand. (5 mks)||Presentation could be neater. (10 mks)||Presentation is fairly neat and organized. (15 mks)||Presentation is nicely organized. (20 mks)||20|
|Spelling||Presentation has 4 or more misspelled words. (5 mks)||Presentation has 3 misspelled words. (10 mks)||Presentation has 1-2 misspelled words. (15 mks)||No misspelled words in the presentation. (20 mks)||20|
|Participation||More than two persons did not contribute (5 mks)||Two persons did not contribute (10 mks)||One person did not contribute (15 mks)||Everyone contributed (20 mks)||20|
Total Score: 80